Friday, August 28, 2009

intians!!!! yo~

2nd day at inti!!!! Lalalalala~

Yesterday slept alone? Ya, wit an empty bed beside me, lolz! Neh, I had “someone” accompany me, hehe…who’s it??? ……………………..ta da~ *look down


I know, he is cute! XD

Refreshing morning~ a good start for me, yup, it is. ^^ am I talking to myself? Ya, im used to be, lolz! So, wads nex? 9am~~orientation activities continue of coz, “know my campus (INTIMA)”. Seniors were going to take us walk around the campus n introduce every part of it (gosh, inti does look small, bt it Is complicated inside!! Im like finding my way out of the maze!!) esp the academic block, @@, really hav to pay full attention on it. After finishing tis small trip, we had a briefing about our library facilities, rules, n all tat. Hey, I like that library!!! If gt chance, I’ll show u guys some pictures of it, it’s really nice… XD (got lif de aaa!!) like orang kampung came to town….haha, paiseh. Next? A small talk about our exam, I mean everyone’s exam, including those AUP, diploma, degree…they taught u where to get our exam schedule, n if ur exam time table had some subject clash at the same time, wad r u going to do….

After lunch, “my new life! My new support!” program turned. A talk again…by one of our lecturers~ she is sporting! I admit tat! N she looks modern than my mom! (although she is 50+ years old) haha! They called her dr.Sia, funny n funky person all the time. After this would be a briefing again, about UPO I think (nt UFO) n tat one is really short n brief!! 10 minutes…HABIS~ lol, all of us were juz laughing after she left, so as the seniors too. (coz the officer who is taking in charge of tis is a bit…hehe) oh ya, I forgot, we had a counsel session, n there’s a pair of husband n wife who are from USA volunteer to transfer to inti taking Master degree, they r the new counselor as well. They organized some games and interact wit us. Damn nice n funny, love them! ^^

Dinner dinner~ noooooooo, pei kee already leave in afternoon jz nw. Im home alone~~haha! It’s okay for me, not bad actuali, enjoy still. Jz get my dinner n packed to hostel~ but something bad happened……….i cnt connect to the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!! >< no way!!!!!! Tried for whole night, eventually jz giv up. == nevermind, I’ll jz listen to songs n write my blog entry, sms wit my friends. =)
**anyway, thx for helping me to figure out hw to solve the connection problem tat night eventhough still failed. Arigato!!! Kamsamida!! Nandri!! Terima kasih!! Xie xie!!

**"the climb” by miley cyrus**

Yup, tat songs again, yesterday night I heard it from the window of the opposite block, it’s quite loud actuali at the late night, bt I like it! XD it’s 1am nw….im gonna hav my sleep~ gain my energy n 2mr going back to seremban~~ ^^ chaos my friends!

4 comments:

  1. wo~ tat big bear bear who gave u de?

    seems like ur college hav a good starting~
    gambateh n jia you lo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhh....haha! thank u thank u~ i will! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, can you start to realize that start in college is much better than form 6?
    All thing is different~
    The things you learn also different~~
    You have changed your life~~
    Congratulation~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! tqtq~ later oni see whether i can handle those homework onot! XD

    ReplyDelete