Friday, August 28, 2009

Im intians nw!!!!!!! ^^

Hooray~~ 1st day at inti!!!!

Well, kinda late when we arrived there, is about 2pm n by the time after I register, bla bla bla, payment tis payment tat, is already 3pm!!! >< (my activities start at 5! Lolz) actuali my mom is nervous than me, haha! Especially when checking into my room. She started mumbling…hehe..nex steps? “ Dancing” wit mr.broom n mrs.mop~ duh…==” haha! Jkjk. While waiting for our ms.pei kee here to come to my room n meet me, im still busy dealing wit my stuff! XD oh my gosh, is goin to 5pm nw!!! aiya, relax~ tak ada masalah punya.. Xp Here comes my 1st activity~ “begin your new life—my new friends?” Of coz most basically we hav to introduce ourselves 1st, stands up one by one, using microphone, n speak ENG-GE-RI-SHI~ hahaha! Whoa, almost half of it is international students!! Mainly from Indonesia and china, other countries like USA, UK, Pakistan, even dubai!!! They hav some students transfer to here but is jz a small amount and yea, they r friendly. =) Next, would be groups presentation! So fast? Haha, jz present ur group cheer n those thingzz. We were divided into 10 groups, each group approximate will hav 10 to 13 members. The student body ‘s committee guide us tat how to know each other, carry out the ice break session. Then, we chose a group leader who will leads us (oh my god, he is so like Japanese guy!), chose a country tat we want to represent it, n create a group cheer which contains the greetings of tat chosen country with their main language! Sounds challenge issit? Neh, the seniors will help us, they know varies type of language! @@ my group r choosing Frances~ haha! Bonjour~ n we hav to do some moves n of coz shout all the way!! But sadly, my group members are vry shy…T_T esp boys, they were juz quiet all the time, staying vry cool….n COLD too…== when cheer also no team spirit n semangat, all like dead fish… bt nevermind, juz get to know them only rite? Is nt the matter of winning the “cheer competition”. Lolz. 7pm ~~ activity ended, so as the cheer. XD at 1st I thought can go out wit little ex headgirl to hav dinner outside, bt zzz…..it’s raining!!!! >< fine, we will jz buy a fresh n nice burger (self-console XD) n go back to our rooms. After bathing, since her roommate n my roommate r nt here yet (my roommate was on holiday TT, I was looking forward to meet her), I invited her to come to my room as well, having our dinner together~ Thx to Yi Chen, we were able to connect to internet service using his ID n password. Haha! Thx a lot!!! ^^ although the 2nd day was unble to connect already…==

9pm~~me n pei kee were so boring in hostel, so we decided to hang out (yay!!out from INTI!!!!), there’s many shop lots, n tell u guys one thing, there r millions type of food!!! (jz kidding, bt the restaurants are really many) Chinese restaurant, restaurant tat sell korea dishes, western food, mamak stalls, 7 eleven…snookers pool n internet café are all everywhere too….10pm something already, time to go home~ (haiz, my home… T_T) back to hostel, n online the whole night til 1am~ hahaha! XD 2mr wad time wake up aaa??? Ehhh…….. : p

2 comments:

  1. looks like u r enjoying over there! ^^
    glad to hear that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. for now, yea. haha! wait til my class start 1st then oni see how.

    ReplyDelete