Thursday, April 15, 2010

dalalala~

guess where m i now?? im in a saloon~~ in sunway piramid!

1st time having my hair cut in such a profesional hair saloon wit my friend...

but din cut much la, jz gt cut a bit la~haha! nt brave enuf to chg my whole hair style...lolz.

the saloon here can online neh, they provide computer n internet. can facebook-ing oso...hehe..

oni things is...i cnt type chinese...haha! XD

anyway, recommend tis saloon here. it is called A-saloon... nt bad de service n price...

=p

i finish my final!!! yeah!!! woohoo~~damn happy...wahaha! another sem is ended. +u~

7 comments:

  1. How I envy u.
    I never had a real professional to cut my hair for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! hey, im having the 1st time oso~ be welcum if u wan. rm38 for a profesional hair cut inclding washing. if u wan other type like bonding, perm hav different price la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哇。。我还是第一次听到salon有上网服务的。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 对啊,想得蛮周到的...呵呵...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lolz.. I sort of think that the price is a little.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. 有包括洗头啦!原本要去找伟伦的,哪知那边更贵!>< 我们已经去完那里所有的理发店看价钱,这个已经是在budget里面了...呵呵!

    ReplyDelete